In accordance with the conditions of the legally established purchase agreement, Cajon-Direkt grants the products a guarantee for faultlessness concerning the design, material and function, from the time of purchase (purchase voucher) for twenty-four months.
In case a product is not sent in accordance with the guarantee prerequisites listed below, Cajon-Direkt reserves the right to claim a service fee.
1. The validity of the guarantee is only given if the original purchase receipt with date of purchase is submitted. Cajon-Direkt reserves the right to refuse the guarantee, if this information is missing.
2. If there is a product fault and if a rightful complaint is sent to Cajon-Direkt after the expiration of the first fourteen days of the period of guarantee, the shipping expenses together with the service fee for each repair as well as for the exchange of the product are paid from Cajon-Direkt.
3. If Cajon-Direkt replaces or repairs the product, the period of guarantee runs up to the expiration of the original guarantee; however, at least fourteen days after repair. The exchange can take place with functional and in use similar products. Defective parts or components remain the property of Cajon-Direkt.
4. This guarantee does not cover product malfunctions that originate from normal wear, improper utilization and any operation contrary to Cajon-Direktís instructions and maintenance directions. In addition, this guarantee excludes each malfunction that is caused by accident, hardware changes, through an act of God or damages through moisture or analogical.
5. This guarantee excludes product faults that are caused by installations, changes, repairs or opening of the product by persons not authorized by Cajon-Direkt.
6. This guarantee excludes product faults that are caused by accessories or other peripheral devices that don't originate from the Cajon-Direkt brand and are not authorized genuine accessories, provided for the use with the product.
THIS GUARANTEE AND THE PRECEDING CONDITIONS ARE BINDING IN A LEGALLY ACCEPTABLE FRAME AND EXCLUDE ALL OTHER APPEALS AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER PHRASED ORALLY OR IN WRITING OR TACITLY ACCEPTED. ALL DEFECT WARRANTIES, EVEN IF BASED ON VOLUNTARINESS, OR PROMISES CONCERNING CERTAIN FUNCTIONS AND PURPOSES OF THE PRODUCTS ARE GENERALLY TIME-LIMITED TO THE TIME PERIOD OF THIS GUARANTEE. CAJON-DIREKT IS NOT LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS THAT MAY OCCUR THROUGH ANY KIND OF FUNCTION FAILURE. GENERALLY, CAJON-DIREKT IS NOT LIABLE FOR LOSSES OF PROFIT OR ECONOMIC LOSSES.
Copyright © 2013 Cajon-Direkt Percussion.Sicherheitssoftware: CTracker Xtra